The attorneys at White Peck Carrington, LLP provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate services to buyers, sellers, investors, lending institutions, and real estate professionals.
Legal issues related to real estate matters fall into two categories - "transactional" and "ligitation". The attorneys at White Peck Carrington have extensive experience in all types of real estate matters in either of these categories.
Transactional matters we regularly handle at White Peck Carrington include the following:
- Purchase and sale agreements between buyers and sellers
- Deeds of conveyance, mortgages, promissory notes and leases
- Title examinations and certifications
- Provision of title insurance policies
- Real estate closings for lending institutions and individual buyers and sellers
- Residential and commercial development services and proceedings
- Planning and zoning issues
- Condominium and planned development formation and governance
Litigation in the real estate area arises more often than you would think, including contract disputes, title defect claims, covenant violation claims, mortgage disputes and foreclosures, warranty claims and boundary line and easement disputes. We have extensive experience in representing both plaintiffs (the person making the claim and filing the lawsuit) and defendants (the person whom the claim is made against) in each of the above areas.
Our attorneys, paralegals, title examiners and staff are involved in every aspect of our real estate practice. We utilize the latest technology to perform quality work in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
The attorneys and staff at White Peck Carrington serve clients in Mt.Sterling, Kentucky, the communities of Owingsville, Frenchburg, Morehead, Stanton, Winchester, Paris, Carlisle and Fleminsburg, the counties of Montgomery, Bath, Rowan, Powell, Clark, Bourbon, Nicholas and Fleming, and surrounding areas.
To discuss issues related to real estate transactions and litigation, call White Peck Carrington, LLP at 859-498-2872.