Matters relating to starting, maintaining, purchasing and selling and/or passing on an interest in a business can be complicated and, sometimes, confusing. The experienced business law attorneys at White Peck Carrington, LLP can effectively guide you in business entity formation, governance, operation and successful planning.
For many years, our business law attorneys have represented various types of businesses such as contractors (building, highway, utility, excavation, etc.) electricians, plumbers, building material suppliers, new and used auto dealers, financial institutions, insurance agencies, trucking companies, radio stations, newspapers, convenience stores, restaurants and various franchisees, just to name a few.
In assisting our business clients in forming and operating their business, we have utilized experience in:
- Entity formation
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Drafting Operating Agreements for Limited Liability Companies and Bylaws for Corporations
- Preparation or review of all kinds of business related documents such as contracts, employment agreements, "buy-sell" agreements, asset purchase and sale agreements, stock purchase and sale agreements, non-compete agreements, etc.
- Business succession planning – transfer of business interest to family members, co-owners, employees and/or third parties.
Business Disputes and Litigation
The attorneys at White Peck Carrington, LLP also have extensive experience in business related disputes and litigation, including mediation, arbitration, administrative proceedings and trials and appeals in state and federal courts.
The attorneys and staff at White Peck Carrington serve clients in Mt.Sterling, Kentucky, the communities of Owingsville, Frenchburg, Morehead, Stanton, Winchester, Paris, Carlisle, and Flemingsburg, the counties of Montgomery, Bath, Menifee, Rowan, Powell, Clark, Bourbon, Nicholas and Fleming, and surrounding areas.
To discuss issues related to business law, business entity formation and business disputes and litigation, call White Peck Carrington, LLP at 859-498-2872 or contact us online.